Victorias Secret Swimwear for Women
Victorias Secret is an American women’s clothing company that manufactures women’s lingerie, clothing, and beauty products. The Victorias Secret swimwear line features a variety of one-piece and two-piece swimsuits. The swimsuits come in a wide range of fittings to fit women of all shapes and sizes.
How do you find your size for Victorias Secret swimwear?
Follow the sizing guidelines to figure out the right size for your swimsuit. Sizing will vary depending on whether you pick a one-piece swimsuit or a bikini. One-piece swimsuits are available in extra-small through extra-large sizes.
- Determine your bra size: All bikini tops are available in bra sizing. For proper chest support, find a bikini top that matches your bra size.
- Find your bikini bottom size: Bikini bottoms are available in extra-small, small, medium, large, and extra-large. You must measure your waist and hips to find your correct Victorias Secret bikini bottom size.
What bikini bottom types are made by Victoria’s Secret?
- High-waist bottoms: This style of bikini bottoms come all the way up your mid-section to your waist.
- Cheeky bottoms: With their higher angled cut, these bikini bottoms show off the rear.
- Hipster bottoms: This bikini type sits low on the waist. The rear coverage will vary.
- Ruched bottoms: These bikini bottoms display a ruched design. The rear coverage will vary.
- Side-tie bottoms: Side ties expose the side of the hips for a different look and feel.
What bikini top styles are made by Victorias Secret?
There are many swimsuit top styles available from Victoria’s Secret and PINK. The styles for tops include the following:
- Push-up: The push-up mechanism of his top gives your chest a fuller appearance.
- Ruffled: The design technique of the ruffled top can come as a halter, strapless, or laced.
- Halter: The straps of this top ties around your neck to secure the swimsuit in place.
- Strapless: This top houses no straps at all and can be held in place by an elastic band, zipper, or other mechanism.
- Ribbed lace-up: The straps of this top laces up your back between your ribs.
What are other types of Victorias Secret swimwear?
If you are not interested in bikini bottoms and tops, monokinis and tankinis offer mid-section coverage to provide a little more modesty. You can also get a swim cover-up to wear over your swimsuit when you are outside of the water.