VDO Tachometers for Cars and Trucks
A vehicles tachometer helps one to properly and efficiently read the RPM and engine output. VDOs tachometers employs cutting edge technology. Ranging in sizes to fit just about any car or truck, their tachometers will outperform any manufacturer grade parts and gauge your vehicles stats and RPM accurately. Manufacturing both programmable and preconfigured tachometers, you are sure to find the right piece of equipment to measure the RPM of any engine.
What Are the Benefits of a Tachometer?
- Fiber-optic technology. Trioptic is a through-dial lighting technology, which is great for illumination the tachometer in the dark making it easier to read your RPM. In addition, it allows the tachometer to change illumination colors from white to red to green based on the RPM readings from your engine.
- Spin-lock mounting. This innovative feature of the tachometer uses a spin-on clamp that holds the gauge with a full 360 degrees of force. This prevents the panel from warping as well as gauge rotation due to an over accelerated engine.
- Air core electric movements. A key advancement in recording RPMs for a car or trucks engine. This technology seamlessly accounts for every RPM in an accurate and efficient manner.
- Compter-balanced pointers. This key feature ensures that measuring the RPM of your vehicles engine will be more accurate with be less interference based on outside components. It is important to have an accurate RPM reading to understand how your vehicle is works.
What Are Other Parts and Accessories?
- Oil gauge. Oil should be changed every 3,000 to 5,000 miles and this type of instrument notifies you how long of oil life you have left before you need to change it out.
- Fuel gauge. This automotive instrument provides you with how much fuel you have left in your tank.
- Clusters. This piece has both a tachometer, fuel gauge, oil gauge, and speedometer all combined into one. It is an easy install and includes everything that is needed, instead of collecting parts.
- Voltmeter. A voltmeter is a device that measure the amount of electrical voltage your vehicle produces.
- Speedometer. This is a part that works in conjunction with the amount of RPM you car creates and tracks your speed letting you know how fast you are going.
- Pyrometer. This little instrument lets you know the temperature of your exhaust. If it is too hot, you know your vehicle is going to overheat due to high RPM and you should let it cool down. Too cold of an exhaust means low RPM.
- Gauge Kits. Similar to clusters but these have a whole arsenal that can be installed into your car or truck. These kits provide everything you need to accurately read all the important information regarding your vehicle such as RPM, oil, fuel, and various temperatures.
Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated or endorsed by VDO.