Ultrasound Machines for Accurate Internal Medical Readings
If youre in need of a medical device to learn more about a pregnancy or diagnose an abdominal issue, the new and pre-owned ultrasound machines in this eBay selection may be the solutions youre looking for. To find an affordable ultrasound machine thats right for you, consider the following common customer questions.What types of ultrasound machines are there?
There are a variety of different ultrasound models, and they are made by various companies. However, all of the different types of imaging equipment in this category can be divided into one of two categories:
- Laptop ultrasounds: These imaging machines look a lot like laptop computers, but they are optimized to interface with ultrasound transducers. Their primary benefit is their portability, and they have relatively small displays.
- Desktop ultrasounds: These ultrasound systems are relatively large, and they are installed on moving carts. They consist of specialized monitors and desktop towers, and they also have special keyboards. One of their main benefits is their large displays.
Yes, there are quite a few accessories and extra parts for these ultrasound devices. Some of these parts include:
- Convex transducers: These types of transducers are among the accessories that are most commonly paired with ultrasound devices. They have convex heads that can be rolled back and forth across the abdomen.
- Linear probes: These probes have flat heads, and they can provide clearer readings under certain circumstances.
- Cardiac probes: These probes are smaller than convex transducers, and they are used to acquire accurate readings of the cardiac activity of adults.
- Transvaginal probes: These probes are very thin, and they are designed to be inserted into the vagina.
- Ultrasound gel: This gel is generally applied wherever a probe is used, and it helps probes acquire a clean signal. It can be wiped off easily after use.
As you sort through the various options available when it comes to this advanced technology, the main choice youll need to make will be between laptop and desktop ultrasound machines. If you plan to travel with your ultrasound machine, a laptop ultrasound is obviously the best choice. Once youve made that decision, youll need to decide which types of probes you want.