Smashbox Makeup Set and Kit
Makeup kits and sets provide you with a variety of products that complement each other to create makeup looks. Smashbox has done the work for you in grouping together products from their makeup line that you can use for yourself or on others. You can save time by having everything you need to create your favorite looks with these beauty sets and kits.What types of makeup kits does Smashbox offer?
Smashbox offers everything-you-need sets that come with primers, color palettes that feature complementary shades and hues, lip colors, and finishing sprays for quick, easy ways to design a look and go. They also offer smaller sets that focus on specific features or functions like lip sets, shadow and highlight sets, eye sets, and more. The smaller sets provide a way to build a professional cosmetic box for artists, makeup hobbyists, and professionals.What is Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream used for?
This cosmetic is a multipurpose cream that's tinted and works to improve the skin's moisture level. On some makeup wearers, it can also even out the complexion by toning down redness or hiding small blemishes. While it can absolutely be worn under foundation, it can also be worn by itself without other face products. With an SPF of 35, it works to protect your skin from ultraviolet light rays when you wear it outside in the sun.How do you use Smashbox primer water?
The Photo Finish Primer Water functions well as a primer, and it can also be used any time of the day to refresh your look. It can boost your eye makeup's colors as well as make it waterproof. To use primer water, you can follow these steps:
- Start by ensuring your skin is well moisturized.
- Spray one to two pumps of the water onto your entire face. Be sure to hold the bottle at least 8 to 10 inches away from your face when applying for a gentle, even distribution of the product.
- Apply your cosmetics as normal.
- Spray your face again with the primer water to finish and set your look. You only need one or two pumps of the spray.
- Use it during the day to refresh your makeup. It can be stored in the refrigerator for a more refreshing effect when needed.
Per their parent company, Estee Lauder, Smashbox doesn’t test any of their products on animals nor do they ask others to test for them. Their cosmetics are also vegan, meaning no animal products are used in their makeup formulas. Fans can use their cosmetics with the peace of mind that they are green and cruelty-free.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Estee Lauder.