Will This Be the Last CD Player That You Buy?
As the CD format becomes more and more outdated with a move to digital music such as MP3s, you might still be in need of a CD player to play all your favorite albums, including those you burned on a computer, but will it be the last CD player you get? If you think that it will be, then you want to make sure that you choose one that is going to suit your needs and last, such as those from brands like Pioneer.
What Should I Consider When Choosing a CD Player?
There are many CD players to choose from, so think about these questions before making a decision:
- Do I want to be able to record CDs? If the answer is yes, then youll want to get a CD player and recorder combo that can write onto CD-R and CD-RW discs. Recorders come in use when you want to make your own CD versions of a mixtape and can play all types of CD disc formats.
- Do I want a multi-disc changer? You can either choose a single CD disc player or a multi-disc player. With the multi-disc option, it means that you can have continuous audio because you will not need to keep changing the CD as soon as an album finishes. You can find five or six disc multi-change CD players and recorders, and you also have the option of using the random function to play songs from different CDs.
- How do I want to connect my CD player? Many CD players need to hook up to an external stereo amplifier or receiver, so make sure the model that you are looking at has the right outputs for your existing gear.
What Other Things Should I Look For?
With different Pioneer CD player models to choose from, here are some additional features to look out for.
- Ability to read different disc formats: As well as reading CDs, it also comes in handy to have a player that can read MP3 discs.
- Remote control: Having a remote control comes in great handy when you want to skip songs on your CD, play, stop, or adjust the audio volume rather than having to go to the player itself.
- Cables: Does the CD player come with all the audio cables that you need to be able to connect the player up to your speakers and power supply? If not, you will need to obtain these.
Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Pioneer.