Parts for Toyota Tundra
Six popular Toyota Tundra parts categories include the following: engine components; interior gear; exterior gear; lighting and lamps; suspension and steering equipment; and wheels, tires, and related accessories. Manufacturers’ parts on eBay Motors match the original part precisely when it comes to factors like tensile strength, thickness, clearance, and size, but high-quality aftermarket parts are also designed to match manufacturers’ specifications, and they can sometimes be engineered more effectively than OEM parts.
What are some parts available for Toyota Tundra interiors?
Four popular types of gear include:
- Dashboard accessories : You use the instruments on your dashboard to help you navigate your truck as you drive, to control the interior temperature of your cab, and to listen to music. Replacement parts exist for these instruments’ various knobs, sockets, switches, and fittings if they become damaged.
- Seat covers : It’s important to sit comfortably while you’re driving your pickup, especially if you’re traveling a long distance. The right seat covers not only add to the aesthetic appeal of your truck, but they can also help cushion a ride on a bumpy road.
- Floor coverings : Floor mats and carpets help keep the inside of your truck tidy. Carpet mats may provide a better match to the rest of your interior, but rubber mats may be easier to clean.
- Door panels : Worn-out door panels can seriously detract from your pickup’s looks.
What’s the difference between a bumper and fender?
Bumpers are shield-shaped structures that are designed to help absorb the shock from low-speed vehicle collisions. Most vehicles have bumpers on their fronts and rears, but some pickups that have been customized for easy loading don’t have rear bumpers.
Fenders, on the other hand, are the panels that fit over the wheel. Traditionally, they were designed to protect the body of a truck from road debris, but today’s fenders sometimes have vents that help prevent aerodynamic lift when a truck is traveling fast.
What’s the difference between headlights, fog lights, and driving lights?
- Headlights : Headlights are designed to help you see the road better when it’s dark out. Just as importantly, they allow other motorists to see your truck when you’re driving at nights. Both of these functions are vitally important to your safety.
- Fog lights : Fog lights are engineered to enhance visibility in bad weather conditions when you’re driving during the daylight hours. They’re used not only for fog but also for dust, rain, and snow. Fog lights are shaped differently from those of standard headlights: They look like narrow bars, and they are positioned low on the front of your truck so that they can light up the surface of the road. This helps motorists see the markings on the road, which enables motorists to stay in their own lane.
- Driving lights : Driving lights are meant to supplement the high beams of the standard headlight system that came with your truck. Driving lights can help you identify obstacles long before you’d be able to see them using standard high-beam headlights.