Learning More About the Nicorette Smoking Cessation Gum Lozenges
When you decide to quit smoking, you will need something to satisfy your cravings and quell your withdrawal symptoms. If using a nicotine replacement product is part of your strategy, think about using affordable Nicorette nicotine gum or lozenges. Both smoking cessation products can provide that little bit of nicotine that can quell the urge to smoke a cigarette.Why should you use Nicorette gum or lozenges?
Studies and satisfied former smokers have shown that using a nicotine replacement product, combined with some behavioral support, can help you quit smoking cigarettes. Rather than pick up a cigarette, chew on a piece of gum or take a lozenge when smoking withdrawal symptoms appear. Instead of finding a safe place to smoke, your cravings can be satisfied on the spot. You can find packets of Nicorette smoking cessation gum and lozenges on eBay at great prices.What are the differences between Nicorette gum and lozenges?
Selecting gum or lozenges comes down to preference. The gum keeps your mouth moving for hours while the lozenge lets you suck on something for a while. If you like the idea of chewing gum, then pick up some Nicorette gum. If you prefer to suck on a lozenge, then the nicotine lozenges will work just as well.How do you know what gum dosage to buy?
When purchasing inexpensive packets of Nicorette gum from eBay, Nicorette displays the dosage on each package. The brand suggests you pick your dosage based on whether or not you smoke your first cigarette of the day within 30 minutes of waking up. Here are some features that may help with your selection process.
- Nicorette Nicotine gum strengths come in 2 mg or 4 mg
- The gum is available in six flavors
- 20, 100, 110, 160, or 170 count packages are available
- Suggested use is one piece of gum every one to two hours
When purchasing Nicorette lozenges, you can base your choice on the following features:
- Nicorette Nicotine lozenge strengths: 2 mg or 4 mg strength lozenges are available
- Nicotine lozenges are available in mint flavor
- 20, 24, 27, 81, 108, and 144 count packages available
- Suggested use is up to five lozenges within six hours. You should not exceed 20 lozenges in 24 hours.