A Buyers Guide to Choosing E-Z-GO Push-Pull Golf Carts With Seat
When you go golfing, some courses require that you use a golf cart in order to maintain the integrity of the fairways. A golf cart also reduces the amount of walking that you have to do between each hole on the course. On eBay, you can find many styles, colors, and conditions of E-Z-GO push-pull golf carts with seat.What are some of the features of E-Z-GO golf carts?
The features of comfortable E-Z-GO golf carts available on eBay include the following:
- Colors: The seat covers come in a range of colors, including blue, orange, green, purple, yellow, and combinations of colors such as white and blue.
- Ergonomic design: The gear changer and steering wheel parts of the buggies are made with an ergonomic design.
- Available rear seat: A flip-down rear seat adds additional space for more riders on the cart.
- Collapsible: Some of the parts of some fold down or collapse for easier storage.
Depending on the model, these golf carts are made from materials like the following:
- Vinyl: The seat colors and roof are made of vinyl.
- Metal: Stainless steel and powder-coated steel are used for the construction of the frame and flooring of the golf carts.
- Plastic: Some of the handles and seat parts are made of plastics such as polyethylene.
- Rubber: The tires are made of rubber.
- Carbon fiber: The seat rails and posts are made of carbon fiber.
These push-and-pull E-Z-GO golf carts are available with a gas engine or an electric engine. The electric engine makes use of a battery for power. The electric model may be rechargeable. The gas engine uses fuel and has a small gas tank. Both the electric and gas engines can achieve the 5 to 15 miles per hour speed limit set on most golf courses.How do you choose an E-Z-GO golf cart on eBay?
When shopping for a golf cart vehicle on eBay, you might take the following into consideration:
- Condition: There are new, manufacturers-refurbished, and used gas and electric models available.
- Parts: You can get original equipment manufacturer parts or the whole golf cart vehicle. Additionally, you might want to consider the price of electric parts as opposed to gas ones in the event you ever need to replace a part on your cart.
- Engine type: Gas and electric engines are available for these vehicles.
- Price: These gas and electric golf cart vehicles are available at a range of prices.