Dinosaurs Party Supplies
Birthday parties are a big part of childhood, and one common party theme is dinosaurs. Whether go with cartoon or realistic dinosaurs, choosing the perfect party supplies is important. Between gathering the decorations and other party supplies to sending out invitations, throwing a party can be a huge task, but early planning will result in a fun dinosaur party.How do you throw a dinosaur birthday party?
While parties are exciting, they require early planning and finding the right party supplies. After selecting a date and making a guest list, you will want to:
- Choose a theme for all party supplies: Dinosaurs is a broad theme that can be narrowed down to a specific type of dinosaur or even a fictional character.
- Send invitations: Dinosaur-style invitations can either have the details handwritten or printed.
- Get decorations: These include party supplies like balloons, birthday party banners, and tableware.
- Plan food and activities: Some possible party activities include dino bingo, foam pterodactyl gliders, and hitting a dinosaur-shaped piñata.
Gift bags are a great way to thank each child for coming to a birthday party. There are many options for dinosaur party favors, including:
- Plastic toys shaped like dinosaurs are appropriate for older children.
- Stickers and tattoos provide children with a fun way to remember the party.
- Candy for a dinosaur party can include chocolate dinosaur eggs, dino lollipops, and gummy dinosaurs.
- Dino puzzles depicting scenes from Jurassic times make for a fun, quiet activity at a birthday party.
It does not take many dinosaur party supplies to turn a living room into a prehistoric party zone. Parents can find items for the party separately or get a birthday party kit that includes all the necessary decorations for a dinosaur party.
- Tableware comprises essential party supplies like plates, napkins, tablecloths, and cups, all featuring dinosaurs or fossils, as well as dino centerpieces.
- Balloons, banners, and streamers help create the party atmosphere. Children will enjoy both large dinosaur-shaped balloons as well as traditional smaller balloons.
- A birthday badge or hat for the birthday child is a nice extra touch. He or she can simply wear a dinosaur pin saying Happy Birthday or something more involved, like a paleontologist costume.
A child's party usually lasts a couple of hours, so parents often plan some structured activities. Below are some favorite party games and activities.
- Costumes, including dino masks, make a great photo booth activity, especially with the dinosaur party supplies in the background.
- Piñatas are a hit at any birthday party, and dinosaur parties are no exception.
- Excavation kits let children dig through fossils to find plastic artifacts and bones.
- Food, especially birthday cake or cupcakes, is a staple at any party. Party supplies like a cake topper add dinosaurs to the food as well.