New, Used & Certified Refurbished Cordless Drills
Many tool manufacturers, including Milwaukee, DEWALT, and Makita make cordless drills. These powerful tools help you complete building and home improvement projects with ease. A cordless drill provides convenience in a compact, easy-to-carry form, and many of them use long-lasting lithium or lithium-ion batteries to give you the drilling power you need for as long as you need it.
Benefits of Cordless Drills
There are a number of benefits to using a cordless drill, including:
- Convenience: You can take a cordless drill almost anywhere since you don't need an electrical outlet to provide power.
- Speed: Power drills offer a speed that manual screwdrivers can't match. And thanks to their portability, cordless hammer drills and the like can do the work you need even in tight or hard-to-reach places where you might otherwise be forced to use a screwdriver.
- Motor: Many cordless drills now operate with specialized brushless motors. Although brushless technology has been available for decades, further advancements allowed brushless parts to create smarter tools. Brushless tools tend to be more efficient and adaptable.
Types of Cordless Drills
While all of these power tools are designed for drilling purposes, experts created different types to fill more specific needs. Each of these drills can punch through different materials at different rates:
- Standard Drills: A regular DEWALT or Makita drill driver is the most basic option for drilling holes for nails or inserting screws. You can get these items simply as the bare tools or as part of a kit with various accessories.
- Hammer Drills: A cordless hammer drill has more resistance and torque than a standard drill. Hammer drills have a special built-in functionality that helps to hammer the carbide tip into the material. As the name suggests, it functions like a drill that has a hammer attached to the end of it. The hammer drill is useful if you need extra torque and power to hammer through masonry, such as concrete.
- Impact Drivers: A cordless impact driver is a tool that not only has hammer drill functionality but a randomly spinning bit. These combined effects greatly increase the driver's torque power for tough jobs.
Certified Refurbished Cordless Drills
Ready to add a cordless drill to your toolbox but looking to save money? Try shopping Certified Refurbished drills on eBay. These items are guaranteed to arrive in like-new condition, including accessories, instruction manuals, and packaging. Best of all, you can save a considerable amount over buying new. Your purchase comes with a 2-year warranty and free 30-day return/replacement policy that starts the day you receive the item. Sellers are held to eBay's highest standards of customer service and are monitored to ensure they're hitting our metrics. When it's time to get to work, stock up with the right cordless drill at the right price on eBay.