Candela Laser Hair Removal Systems Help You Achieve a Smooth Body
When you're tired of razor burn and missed hairs, a laser hair removal machine is a logical choice. With improved technologies, these machines can rid you of unsightly hair regardless of the texture, location, or amount of hair you want to be removed. Find a great deal on a new or used Candela Gentlelase laser for sale on eBay.Types of laser hair removal machines
There are several types of laser hair removal devices with different models within those types. Here are the five most commonly used machines:
- Ruby Laser System: This system is used most commonly on fine hair in small areas. It’s made for lighter skin tones.
- Alexandrite Laser Systems: This one is made for lighter skin tones as well as the Ruby system but works well on larger areas. Candela lasers normally use alexandrite.
- Diode Laser Systems: These are newer than the other systems, and diode lasers are a bit more painful. Diodes can work for light to tan skin tones and treat large areas quickly. Men often use this type for removing hair from the back and chest.
- Nd:YAG Laser Systems: This one is safe for all skin types, as it does not target melanin. It’s ideal for treating large areas but may need repeat treatments to completely remove very fine hair.
- IPL Laser Systems: IPL is normally used for people who aren't candidates for other types of lasers. These are ideal for dark hair and a light skin tone. It works well on large areas.
The Candela Gentlemax Pro laser is an innovative design that uses a multiple wavelength system to combat several different problem areas. It combines both the 755 nm alexandrite laser with the 1064 nm Nd: YAG laser to create a powerful and effective laser. The Gentlemax Pro Candela laser machine can be used for hair reduction, rosacea, pigmented lesions, beard bumps, hemangiomas, to diffuse redness of the face and eliminating facial, spider, and leg veins.What's an alexandrite laser?
An alexandrite laser uses alexandrite crystal. It produces a wavelength of 755 nm on the infrared spectrum. When it is in the Q-switched mode, it uses short pulses to send out a very high-intensity beam. The process of converting the light into heat energy is called photothermolysis. This method can cause very precise tissue destruction without damaging the surrounding tissue. It is not recommended for people with dark skin, as it can cause damage to melanin. The FDA has approved the use of alexandrite lasers for a variety of skin lesions and disorders.